R4 Integration, Inc. (R4) provides full new product development and existing product technical and repair support. Technical data to include operation, inspection and authorized maintenance, is delivered with each product. Technical data is updated as products are modified or as new products are developed.
To obtain new or updated technical data register today. Once your name, organization and contact information is validated, R4 will provide the requested information.
If a new or different product configuration is requested please contact us directly at email@example.com for customer support.
R4 Integration, Inc. (R4) RMA process has the following Terms and Conditions:
1. You must return merchandise in its original packing material and include all accessories. If you no longer have the original shipping material, package product using material to reduce risk of damage through shipping and environment.
2. Shipping product back to R4 is the customer's responsibility. R4 is not responsible or liable for any loss and/or damage that may occur during transportation. NOTE: Photos of shipping process of the product packaging showing all sides of the product must be sent to the contact information at R4 as listed on the RMA form.
3. If the product is returned for repair or replacement under a warranty claim, R4 may charge you for the cost of repair or replacement if it is determined that the product was not defective, or the problem was by factors other than a R4 defect.
4. The product must be returned before any replacement under warranty can be made.
5. Please refer to the terms of our warranty to determine the extent of coverage, limitations and exclusions. Warranty coverage may only be claimed by the original buyer or end item user. You may be requested to provide a copy of the original purchase invoice or agreement.
REQUEST FOR INFORMATION